Secondary School students planning to attend college may require educational counselling to assist them audit schools, majors, financial aid, and other aspects of school life. The counselor may be a family companion with expertise, a secondary school Guidance Counselor or the parents may cover specialist counselling to help navigate the college maze.
Working Professionals may also need educational counselling to help them pick the ideal faculty, focused on goals, background and skills. In case you company has a Corporate Tuition Assistance Policy, educational counseling with employees needing to return to college can save yourself off time level plans and save the business tuition dollars.
1) Employees Needing to complete an undergraduate certification might not know whether their former credits will move or how to make this happen. One college may transfer the majority of the credits and another faculty may not.
2) Employees Seeking graduate certificates could have an undergraduate certification from outside the united states and be unfamiliar with the college system. Their a level tuition degree might not be US equal and the counselor can help locate courses to connect to a graduate school.
3) Employees May be attracted to schools that market rather than look at other possibilities for their degrees. The sponsored advertisements schools advertise all over the internet but might not be the best option.
4) Employees Might want to attend colleges that tout school credit forever and perform insight without weighing the advantages and disadvantages of the college.
5) Employees Hunting graduate certificates may be unaware of approaches to save time and cash on prerequisites and base courses.
6) Employees May need to talk about online learning versus on-campus, or just examine their decision process and get approval from a specialist.
Companies Burn millions of dollars every year on Corporate Tuition Programs.